possible exposure but viral load came undetectable

Dear Dr Wohl, I had protected vaginal intercourse, unprotected fellatio (bj) and sharing of food from same plate (exchange of saliva was huge)with a prostitute. 6 days later it all started with left eye lid edema. then i had all flu like symptoms including extreme fatigue and mild fever and a mild rash follwed by use of amoxicillin and azithromycin. 12 weeks (just after 84 days), i did HIV-1 QUANTITATIVE REAL TIME DNA PCR which came back "UNDETECTABLE, <100". My questions: 1.do u think my exposure is potent enough to cause HIV infection? 2. at 12 weeks is it possible for a person infected with HIV to show undetectable viral load who is not on HAART (exception for elite non - progressor if not counted). 3. is it possible that i had mononucleosis because of saliva exchange and the initial eye lid edema ? Regards.

At 12 weeks if viral load is undetectable and HIV antibodies negative, that is the sine qua non of being HIV uninfected. This exposure sound very low risk anyhow. DW

Effect of PEP
Valtrex's effect on Symptoms of Acute HIV?