HELP ME PLEASE. I CAN`T NO MORE

hello dr. I'm pretty concerned about me and my family because I think I may have contracted the HIV virus. below I explain my story. on 9 November last year I had sex with a friend from work without protection and she was with her menstruation. even so I had sex with her 2 times the same overnight .After 2 days I started to numb my brain with numbness and dizziness, blurred vision, inflammation and pain in the neck ganlios after 20 days I started to lose weight and I started to feel quite sleepy, and fever scorch body, I was burning the whole body the especially the soles, sore joints especially shoulders, legs and wrist. Bile vomit once, I had diarrhea once., felt my saliva quite rare and I have a white tongue, the gums inflamed I, am burning and burning eyes, and I returned sclera gray. I had no fever or diarrhea. I took a test of elisa a week, another month, another at 80 days and another almost to 100 days. all negative, the first three tests were rapid 4th generation and the last was the third generation. The problem with this is that I have family and I have infected my baby with my toothbrush, I almost always ground my gums bleed and my son almost the minute he got the toothbrush freshly rinsed their mouths.

obviously I was washing my son from there also underweight, always disavowed, was a sore throat, fever was almost 10 days. and I see quite rare, is 3. my partner also introduce changes because after I had sex with her and also underweight and especially his eyes also changed from white to gray. I refer to the sclera. as of today I'm losing weight, really pisses me off my brain, thank God some symptoms are gone, but still do not feel good. help me doctor. is sufficient proof to three months? excuse me, I'm from peru, my English is not very good, thanks for your answer

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Three months is conclusive. You are negative and you do not need to test anymore for this incident.

Bottom line: You are negative. Your family is not at risk.

In health,

Richard

CONFUSED
"how long is the HIV window period"