CONFUSED

I contracted STI years back when I was still at University,I had warts and sooner I realised I also have herpes.The nurses told me I have Gornorrhea.I took a decision to go get tested,the results came out positive,my partner had nothing no signs of STI but he was the only man I ever slept with,the man who took my virginity,told him about the results but he was not interested to get himself tested,We have since broke up ,he got married and has a child he showed me his wifes results which were negative,how is that possible the man who infected me,he sometimes says maybe I cheated on him coz his wife is negative .Up until this day he is still afraid to go get tested.I always maibe I leat my STI untreated for a long time and I gt HIV lyk that but how can he be negative.Thank you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

STD's are not transmitted during every incidence of sex. It's possible that he has been having sex with his wife and has not transmitted anything to her. There is no way to really tell what is happening with him since he refuses to get tested. If he was the first person you had penetrative sex with, it was unprotected, and then you tested positive for Gonorrhea - it would stand to reason that he was the person who gave it to you. Herpes is transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. Rubbing yourself against someone while naked, called frottage, could have exposed you to the Herpes virus. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

A little more than a Lap Dance
HELP ME PLEASE. I CAN`T NO MORE