|A little more than a Lap Dance
Feb 27, 2012
I recently received a lap dance from a T-Girl. She licked my ear as she was dancing and when I got home, I noticed red on the Q-tip as I was cleaning my ear. I think it was lipstick, but on the off chance that it was blood, is there a risk for HIV infection? My ears did not have any cuts.
Please let me know as I am freaking out.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I'd bet a pot of money that the red on the Q-tip was indeed lipstick! HIV does not live well outside of the body and you would not be at risk from a situation like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Lap Dancing
- Odds Of Infection Lap Dance
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.