Please would you mind telling us your insident?

Mr. Cordova could you tell us how you get infected and which symptoms you showed? I know maybe it's a taboo my question but you are one of the people that you can speak easy about these matters. I would be greatful for your answer.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Sure. I don't mind sharing this information at all.

I was having unprotected penetrative sex with multiple partners. That is how I acquired the virus. I distinctly remember experiencing very bad flu-like sypmtoms at one point. So bad that I was out of work for a week. However, the symptoms came during the wintertime and the time between my diagnosis and my last HIV test was over two years. Who knows if I was experiencing ARS or if I had simply caught the flu.

Bottom line: I acquired HIV from having unprotected penetrative sex. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

Massage
Please please respond very scared