angry wife acting out on HIV husband
Feb 27, 2012
After husband diclosed to wife wife his HIV, wife expresses anger verbally and cruel acting out toward husband. How can a therapist intervene with constructive interventions?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Being told that your partner is HIV positive can be a very emotional thing for someone. Your question is very brief and I do not know a lot of the details. However, perhaps the husband can suggest that they see a counselor or therapist together. The therapist or counselor would be able to suggest the best way for the couple to work through this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.