|Is oral sex a risk?
Feb 27, 2012
45 days ago, I was drunked then I performed a unprotected oral sex with a Prostitute, I ejaculate in her mouth, Now i am having these symptoms headache, itches, pain in boday, I'm worried and feeling scared. is this signs of early HIV symptoms cause I'm starting to get worried .... ShouldI take an HIV test within 3-6 month ?
i took a HIV antibody test at 6 weeks (45 days) it came out neg should i stillbe scard or am i okay ?
I am very scared please answer ....
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. I would not be concerned and I do not recommend testing for incidences of oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.