Mixed symptoms of acute hit infection or something else?

first of all thank you for the time you dedicate in helping answer people's questions. So i am currently waiting for 3 months to get tested as i had a somewhat risky accidental exposure to hiv and have been looking our for acute hiv symptoms that occur 2-4 weeks post exposure? Anyway i developed symptoms (high fever 102*F for 2 days then gone, sore throat, strong cough, thick mucous for a few days now, small mouth ulcer) 5 1/2 weeks after possible exposure? I am quite stressed as i am worried these could be the signs i was dreading. Could these be symptoms of acute hit infection?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Usually, symptoms are not the best indicators of whether or not infection has occurred. The symptoms you described are also the same symptoms that accompany a cold. If this was ARS it is likely that the symptoms would persist longer than two days, and would be accompanied by other symptoms, in addition to the ones that you described.

Your three month test will give you the conclusive answer you are looking for.

In health,

Richard

please help me out in clearing my doubt of having HIV
"Relationship advice regarding HIV"