please help me out in clearing my doubt of having HIV

january 2nd was my life's 1st time having sex with prostitute. i was nervous, she wore condom on me then, i put my penis into her vagina 3 to 4 times then went to restroom to piss, i removed the condom(did not roll) with hand then i touched my penis by mistake and wore same condom, had sex, release semen in it and went to rest room and removed the condom(was not torn) washed my hands then washed my penis. I donno about her HIV status, is there any HIV risk for me? if yes when is the good time for check up? From then i did not have any health issues i m perfectly fine till now. please help me out...in clearing my doubt

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's. The HIV virus does not live well outside of the human body. You would not be at risk from touching the condom with her vaginal fluids on it.

In health,

Richard

hi, mr cordova, i beg your answer
Mixed symptoms of acute hit infection or something else?