hi, mr cordova, i beg your answer

hi, mr cordova i have read your profile here and it give me kind of hopes, because you work with hiv patiens and have experience i need. i do not want kill myself, but im afraid i can be infected with hiv or am i wrong?

27 days ago i was with a girl, we had penetration but i used condon, it did not brake at any time.

but there also was oral sex, she did oral sex to me i did not have open sore in my penis. BUT

i had an herpes simple or sore cold in my lips when i was doing oral sex to her.

questions

what are my risk mr cordova please I beg you to tell me details about my incident.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex, is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. Oral sex is a low-risk activity. Your risk was HIV was very low in this situation, I would not be concerned.

You should be aware that when you are experiencing a Herpes outbreak i.e. cold sore or fever blister, it is much easier for you to spread the virus to your partner and you should avoid sexual contact when you are experiencing an outbreak. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

HIV unprotected oral and deep kissing
please help me out in clearing my doubt of having HIV