HIV unprotected oral and deep kissing

In the past 6 months I've had 3 sexual experiences which I'm reallys starting to worry about. In the first sexual experience, someone gave me a blowjob, and didn't notice any blood. I asked them to get tested, and they tested negative. They claimed they hadn't been with anyone in at least 6 months. The second person, all we did is make out and they gave me a blowjob for about a minute or less, and again, I didn't notice any blood at all. They said about 2 months after the incident, that they got tested and is negative, and that I can trust them because he doesn't sleep around. The third incident, all we did is make out, and mutually masterbate. He had really bad chapped lips, and for what I could tell, didn't notice blood. About 7 weeks after our incident, he got tested, and tested negative.

I've been dreading going to get tested because I've almost convinced myself that I'm positive, and that there is nothing really worth living for anymore. I need to know if I'm at risk, and if I should really go get tested, and what the chances are I've picked up the virus.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Nothing you described is a high-risk activity. Mutual masturbation, kissing, and oral sex are all lower risk activities.

In health,

Richard

condoms use
hi, mr cordova, i beg your answer