|Did you get my question?
Feb 21, 2012
Im just wondering how long does it take to get an answer. I would really appreciate one. I sent a question about 2 weeks ago about a lap dance exposure. Please answer it. Im scared...
| Response from Dr. Wohl
We get a lot of lap dance exposure questions. Please look to past responses regarding strippers and lap dancers and see if any of these tackle your question. Chances are they will and chances are you did not get exposed to HIV from a lap dancer no matter how moist your lap was - provided you did not have sex with her. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.