unprotected oral sex

i had an unprotected oral sex with one girl yesterday, after the oral sex i saw some blood including with semen , i dont know where the blood coming , but the girl say not from her month , after i checked apparently i found some broken skin area in my penis , now i afraid about hiv, if i do ART therapy with in 72 hours that will reduce the risk??, and how much percentage chance of HIV ?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect. Is it absolutely, 100% impossible to get HIV from getting a blow job? I can not say that, but the risk would have to be in the range of 1 in tens of thousands (if not rarer). As above, this is just not the right combination needed for infection: lots of virus and a welcoming place where cells receptive to HIV are located. Even with a small amount of broken skin on your penis I would say that the risk is still very small and not one that would require you to start PEP. Take care,

LHW

HIV Transmition via mouth and private pool
Did you get my question?