HIV Transmition via mouth and private pool

Dear doctor I was reading 10 common fears about HIV in this website, according to the part sharing glasses,food and utensil with HIV positive people and you've written drinking even frothy glasses of the four bodily fluids that can transmit the virus you have nothing to worry about, just wondering what if that there is some wound in mouth? my gums always bleeding after brushing my teeth and it always makes me worried, I was in dentistry yesterday and I was wondering that they cannot change the metal tool which spread water and blow wind for washing and drying mouth (not the suction) and what if it was smeared with someone else blood? the other question is swimming in a pool without chloride when my feet and someone else is bleeding. thank you in advance for all your care and attention, You offer a wonderful service and thanks for easing my mind and heart.

No dice, none of these really click as a meaningful exposure. Fortunately for humankind, HIV is not that easily transmitted. DW

Can Saliva transmit Hiv virus ?
unprotected oral sex