|An answer for fingering
Feb 21, 2012
Dr. Wohl would you mind if tell us why finally the fingering even with wounds are not dangerous? I am quite confused as on all over the internet i come across with the caution that fingering is dangerous and is one of the ways to contract hiv. I would really appreciate an answer from you. By the way the thing that you all do here in the site is invaluable.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
There is dangerous and there is DANGEROUS. This is not dangerous. Look, even having unprotected sex with said lady with teeming virus in her vaginal fluid carries a fairly low risk of infection let alone using a finger. Fingers, unlike penises, are coated with thick skin.
Sure, one can hypothesize about cuts etc but unless we are talking a fresh wound with blood dripping, I am not buying the "I got it from fingering a stripper" line.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.