Strange ways for infection
Feb 21, 2012
As an HIV doctor, which is the strangest way that a person got infected? Are there references for infection outside the body? I dont mean the needle or blood transfusion incidents. Thank you for your answer.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I am not even going to go there. Sorry. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- Laser Treatment For Neuropathy
- How Does Hepatitis Affect The Liver?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Can You Get Hiv By Eating Infected Blood?
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.