Feb 21, 2012
My partner and I both just got treated for chlamydia, my medication ended last night (doxycycline), and we just had sex but with a condom. The problem is that at the end of sex the condom some how slipped off and got lost in me. My question is did we just re-expose ourselves to it?
Response from Mr. Cordova
It is certainly possible. It would depend if your partner was done being treated as well. I would suggest a follow up test in a couple of months, just to be certain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can You Not Have Any Symptoms If You Have Hiv?
- Is High Blood Pressure A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Long Does The Hiv Rash Last?
- What Should A Physical Therapist Do If A Patient Is Hiv Positive?
- What Is The Average Time To Test Positive For Hiv?
- How Many Days After Having Sex Should I Test For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.