Wood splinter with blood on it

Hello, Yesterday I removed snow from the driveway with a shovel, that wasn't mine. Outside were about 0 degrees Celsius. The shovel was broken in the middle, and it was caught with some scotch tape. After 30 minutes of working, in the right hand I cut myself with a splinter from the middle part of the shovel. The wound was about 2 cm, and started to bleed. Then I noticed with astonishment, that the wood where the splinter was, has some blood from another person. I used the shovel about 30 minutes before I hurt myself. Is this a risk for HIV?

Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

No. HIV does not live well outside of the human body. You would not be at risk in a situation like this.

In health,

Richard

handjob/blowjob
True HIV Negative Result?