Feb 20, 2012
does being given a blow job or a hand job by a striper predispose you to HIV
Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. Masturbation is an even lower risk. I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hpv Vaccine Last?
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.