Please tell me!!
Feb 20, 2012
I have a boyfriend. we undorgone sex without any precautions. I am still a vergin. Due to some reason I cant marry my boyfriend. Is there any danger of aids to me or my husband in future?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Anytime you engage in penetrative sex without a condom, there is a risk for HIV. Now that you sexually active, I suggest you get tested for HIV and other STD's every six months or at the very least, annually.
Condoms are the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. I would suggest talking about STD testing, and condom use with your sexual partners. Talking about your sexual history and behaviors is a part of being a responsible, sexually active adult. These can be tough conversations to have, but they are very necessary.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.