HIV risk in porn shop

Hi, I visited a porn shop for the first time out of curiosity. There is this sort of masturbation room in the shop. When i approached to take a look, I saw a guy coming out. As I tried to open the door, I felt my fingers touch something sticky. I am very worried that this might have been semen that the previous man who just walk out the door had left behind. I also had some crack wounds on my fingers due to the cold dry weather. If the wounds are quite fresh and had come into contact with the semen which was left there less than a minute ago, will I be at any risk of HIV or any other STD infections? Do I need to go and get tested?

In addition, I have a fear of being raped. There were a couple of gay men in the shop that made passing glances. If I had been assaulted I would definitely have felt it right? In this case, since I got out of the shop with my pants still on, it means that nothing has happened to me?

I am sorry if the questions sound stupid or retarded but I would really like to have an answer. With regards to the two questions above, is there any risk of HIV or STD infections and do I need to go get tested? Thank you very much.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You do not need to get tested for HIV or any other STD's. You were not at risk. As for the men giving you glances - this does not equal rape. Were you physically assaulted? Did someone stick their penis in you? If not, I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

I Don't Know what to Do.
Neuropathy and false negative?