oh sorry the title

hi, dr shannon, do you think i can get infected this way? i did penetration to her with CONDOM, i did oral sex with NO CONDOM, in tha moment i had a herpes simple in the corner of my lips.... can i get infecte if she is hiv+?????

Hi Thanks for the great question! We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, but not knowing her status and having an active herpes outbreak on your mouth does open up an entry way for HIV as well as many other bacterias and virus's. So my recommendation to you would be to get tested, this will give you the peace of mind that you need. The standards for testing for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90.

re: worried what should i do ?
I Don't Know what to Do.