Continued anxiety around minor blood contact in martial arts class "touching blood"

Hello dr Glenn. There was another incident in my martial arts class and i want your advice because it makes me very anxious. A co-student was kicking the heavy bag and immediately i started kicking the same bag but as i was finishing i noticed some little blood spots in the kicking area which was not mine. I know that for hiv transmition has to be lots of blood but don't know how much. Also and most important is that the blood immediately (2 seconds after the previous guy) came in touch with my feet (but maybe not directly as i didn't notice any open scratches or wounds in my feet but i'm not totally sure). Please help me what do you think? Don't ignore me this time. Thank you very much

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'm sorry to hear that this situation has been causing you so much grief. We do our best to answer as many questions as we can here, our intention isn't to ignore anyone.

It seems in fact we've answered your question multiple times already actually... Here: HIV risk during martial arts combat, And here: martial arts combat and hiv

If you're having such a tough time in a class like this, you should consider talking to someone about your anxiety. This can be a friend, family member, or a counselor. Until you're able to manage your anxiety, maybe reconsider whether this class is a good one for you to be in.

Hope this helps!

Erik

very very worried,plz hlp doc.
Worry over non-sexual risk for STDs "i know u don't answer everyone but could u please answer mine?"