very very worried,plz hlp doc.

Respected doctor,

Couple of months back,a friend of mine after visiting me,took off his jeans and got comfortable in his bermuda(he didnt wear any inners inside the bermuda).I was wearing a thin,non-cotton pant(polyester probably).The pant was really thin.

He soon started watching porn and started playing with his penis.He jacked off at times n stroked from outside the pant and also by putting his hand inside. I had seen his pant getting wet due to precum or maybe little cum.

I was standing just beside the chair he was sitting on.So three to four times,or more maybe(non continuously),he squeezed and masturbated my penis from above my pant(most prominently the glans,tip of my penis,and foreskin).

That time in between his touchings,i too excited my penis by stroking,massaging etc from above my pant which must have coated my fingers with his precum(n mayb by putting my hand inside too,dont remember exactly)..

My question is-as he touched my penis with his precum(or maybe cum)laden fingers,and then fondled it,n between his actions i too jerked and fondled it,before he messing with it again,are there any chances that hiv has made its way through the fine holes of my pant to my penis before finally getting absorbed in by the sensitive foreskin and penis tip?Even worse is,after he stroked my penis the last time,i immediately went to the washroom and masturbated without washing my hands,which was laden with his precum/cum..

Recently,the guy tested positive n concluded that he was positive during our encounter too.This is really affecting my life a lot.The very thought is suffocating me.Can i contract hiv this way?Do i need to get tested? Sorry for the long question n details but thanks loads in advance

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV can not jump through clothing and does not live well outside of the body. You were not at risk in this situation.

In health,

Richard

mustabation after sex
Continued anxiety around minor blood contact in martial arts class "touching blood"