|mustabation after sex
Feb 18, 2012
I recently had sex with a prostitute. I used a condom. After finishing sex i removed the condom a masterbated using my hand. I din not vaginally enter her without a condom. my feer is, could it possible that when I touched the condom some virus got to my hands and went to my penis as I musterbated. I had a mild flu and soar throat four weeks after. It lasted for 3 days.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV does not live well outside the body. Also, masturbation is an ineffective way of acquiring HIV. You were not at risk in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Sinus Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.