Was PEP warranted?

hi! please can my question be answered? this is the second time am asking with no reply i had an open mouth kiss with a friend who has slept with so many girls in the past with an unknown hiv status which lasted for about a minute. after the kiss i realized he had a crack on the lip and i had small cuts in my mouth and two days after the incidence i had a very bad sore throat.please i want to know the possibility of getting infected because i started taking pep but stopped because of the adverse side effect. pls can you answer me because i have not slept in days and its beginning to affect me. am really scared. thanks female

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You should stop worrying. Unless blood was gushing from both of your mouths when you were kissing, you should not be concerned. PEP was certainly not warranted.

In health,

Richard

hi, mr cordova, im very worry
PEP ; to continue or discontinue