I am scared to death

I had sex with a prostitute 5 days ago.. I had a protected sex with condom. She put a condom by erecting my penis . But down the line i lost my erection and then she started to ride me (she being on top). By that time i lost all my erection and she kept riding for a minute or so. Do you think that having sex with non erected penis allows vaginal fluid to pass into my condom to risk HIV AIDS ? I am scared and having anxiety as well. I have learn about symptoms of AIDS and whenever i think of it i begin to feel them like groin pains, swollen lymph nodes etc. Please advice...

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Did you penis fall out of the condom, but stay inside of your partner? Unless that happened, I would not be to concerned. You can certainly go in for a test at the three month mark, just to be certain.

In health,

Richard

Viral Meningitis, HIV, and confusing test results "confused"
Testing after oral sex