Shared Beer

Dr. Wohl..A pleasant day to you! I would like to ask if I need HIV testing on this incident,,Last week I went to the bar and was able to share a drink with a prostitute ( 1 shot only )...After then I was thinking what if she's HIV + and has mixed her saliva with blood into my beer..that time I thnk I have 1 blister on my tongue and sometimes my gums bleed when brushing m teeth..Im really paranoid now and I need you expert advise..Do I have risk? and need testing??? Thank you so much Dr..

Howdy. I am missing the part about the blood. Was there blood? Was this a bloody mary rather than a beer? Even if she had some sort of bloody saliva condition and slobbered on your glass, you would not be at risk of HIV. The mouth is just not a good place to catch HIV. DW

Dr. Wohl please answer my question
abrasion from shaving pubic area