Feb 16, 2012
Could some (partialy bleeding) abrasions from eczema be dangerous for geting vaginal fluid and contract hiv? Thanks for your answer!!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Theoretically, yes. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.