Feb 16, 2012
Could some (partialy bleeding) abrasions from eczema be dangerous for geting vaginal fluid and contract hiv? Thanks for your answer!!
Response from Dr. Wohl
Theoretically, yes. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.