ARS symptoms

I had sex with a male who is known in the community as a player who intentionally removed the condomn during sex and ejaculated inside me. I didnt realize until it was too late. four days after exposure i strarted having severe muscle pain, fever of 103, sore throat and runny nose with sensitivity to eyes and redness. Can the ARS symtpoms come this quickly? Also, I dragged him down to get tested and it came negative, however, he is with a different woman on a daily basis. Please advise, I am worried because i already have Group B and screws my immunity.

I am not sure what "Group B" is.

Anyway, yes acute retroviral syndrome can happen quickly. This is a risky exposure and I am glad he was tested as negative. As you know, if he was himself in the throes of acute infection his antibody test would be negative. If possible I would get an HIV viral load test done as soon as possible. If that is negative it is not acute retroviral syndrome but perhaps a different STD. Getting throat swab for gonorrhea and chlamydia would be a great idea. DW

Very anxious, Please help
thanks