2 minutes after inside after condom broke

Hi Doctor,

I was in India and had sex with a commercial sex worker. I used condom for first 2 times, but condom broke in 3 rd time.From my last 2 vaginal sex , i had developed some condom rash (no bleeding) on my penis.After condom broke, I was not able to control my self and did entered her vagina and pulled out before discharge within 2 minutes. I washed my self with cold water immediately. the girl was very healthy in look. she didn't had any visible signs of any STD. but she was in business from last 3 years. At two weeks , I got sore throat which is still there in 5th week. i think , I have very mild fiver too. But I was exposed to the cold there to and I get sore throat easily. I got my self tested at SRL ( a big Lab) in India for HIV DNA detector ( PCR) after 23 days( 3 weeks). The test is negative for both HIV 1 and HIV 2.

My Questions are:--- 1. do I need to do any antibody test ? 2. What is my risk of infection? 3 . How reliable is my PCr Dna Test?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1. I would suggest an anti-body test at the three month mark, just to be certain.

2. Not very high. The short amount of time and your negative PCR DNA test indicate that transmission did not likely occur.

3. The PCR DNA test is quite reliable, but again, I would recommend an anti-body test at the 90 day mark.

In health,

Richard

Losing my mind. What's my risk?
am i infected?????