|2 minutes after inside after condom broke
Feb 14, 2012
I was in India and had sex with a commercial sex worker. I used condom for first 2 times, but condom broke in 3 rd time.From my last 2 vaginal sex , i had developed some condom rash (no bleeding) on my penis.After condom broke, I was not able to control my self and did entered her vagina and pulled out before discharge within 2 minutes. I washed my self with cold water immediately. the girl was very healthy in look. she didn't had any visible signs of any STD. but she was in business from last 3 years. At two weeks , I got sore throat which is still there in 5th week. i think , I have very mild fiver too. But I was exposed to the cold there to and I get sore throat easily. I got my self tested at SRL ( a big Lab) in India for HIV DNA detector ( PCR) after 23 days( 3 weeks). The test is negative for both HIV 1 and HIV 2.
My Questions are:--- 1. do I need to do any antibody test ? 2. What is my risk of infection? 3 . How reliable is my PCr Dna Test?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
1. I would suggest an anti-body test at the three month mark, just to be certain.
2. Not very high. The short amount of time and your negative PCR DNA test indicate that transmission did not likely occur.
3. The PCR DNA test is quite reliable, but again, I would recommend an anti-body test at the 90 day mark.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- Does Marinol Get You High?
- Can You Be Hiv Positive And Have A Normal Pap Smear?
- Signs That Hiv Is Turning Into Aids
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Difference Between Hiv And Aids Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.