Losing my mind. What's my risk?

A man told me he was hiv negative and showed me a paper dated 3 days prior, that confirmed it. I always use condoms but he only pretended that he put one on and I didn't know until afterward that he didn't wear one. I have herpes and this is why i always use condoms. I freaked when i saw that he didn't use one. If he has had a false positive what are my chances of contracting HIV. I did not find any semen and he said that he did not release in me. It has been 3.5 weeks and I've had no flulike symptoms but i know that might not mean anything. I have had vaginal pain just recently and one sore. But I was thinking it could have been triggered by the stress of this event. Im losing my mind over this. Please help me with information bc my own research has me damn near suicidal.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Anytime there is an incident of unprotected penetrative sex, there is a risk. Because this was a one-time incident, he had a recent negative test, and he did not ejaculate inside of you - your risk was lowered. Not eliminated, but definitely lowered.

At the 90 day mark, you can get an accurate HIV test result. If you cannot wait 90 days, a 25 day test will be a fairly good indicator of what you can expect at the 90 day mark.

In health,

Richard

HIV Transmission seriously worried
2 minutes after inside after condom broke