Can Olive Leaf Extract Mask HIV+ Status?

Hi. I'm 34 years old. Male/Gay/Receptive. My last possible exposure was 4 months ago (though my partner denied being HIV+). Two days after unprotected anal sex with my partner, I developed Herpes at the perianal area. It was my very first outbreak and it lasted for at least 4 weeks. I have no acute HIV+ symptoms at all, not even swollen glands at the groin area which people always associate with genital herpes, not even fever. And I developed hemorrhoids which was quite bad, the herpes came after I realized I was having hemorrhoids. Then 10 days ago, a nodule (painless, non-itchy) developed on my penis shaft. I went to the doctor and he confirmed it to be Condyloma Acuminata & asked me to wait if it spreads & told me to boost my immune system with good diet & olive leaf extract & beta glucan. He also asked me when my last sexual contact & I answered it was 4 months ago. He then asked me to come back in 2 weeks time for VDRL & HIV test (he was out of test kits at that time). So I quickly grabbed olive leaf extract & beta glucan & started excellent diet plus exercise. After 10 days the wart is gone & I went to the doctor for VDRL & HIV test, both came out negative. My question is, since there are researches on the antiviral activities of olive leaf extract on HIV, could the consumption of such herbs mask one's positive status?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Olive leaf extract would not affect the accuracy of your HIV test results.

In health,

Richard

Risk from oral sex
HIV Transmission seriously worried