Feb 14, 2012
Just in case the question was missed. I put my girl and I in a bad spot when I cheated on her 5 months ago. (Unprotected)I know, I'm a scumbag. followed by some very troublesome symptoms. We have both tested negative via oraquick advanced at 5 months or 20 weeks exactly. When we go for our 6 month test, should we consider 24 weeks 6 months or 180 days? I know im splitting hairs but I'll split them all day to get an accurate result. For both of our safety. And should we be confident with the results so far going into our last test? Thanks my man.
Response from Mr. Cordova
You can get an accurate HIV test at the three month mark. You were well outside that window. You and your partner are negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.