Risk from unprotected encounter

I was forced to have unprotected sex with a man who said he was hiv negative and had a paper that also said so. The paper was dated 3 days prior to the intercourse. He said he did not ejaculate in me and i found no semen and I did get my period. I have herpes and am afraid of my level of risk. It has been 3.5 weeks and i have had a below normal temp, no flu like symptoms. One sore has come and groin glands slightly sore but outbreak could be from stressing. Also having vaginal pain, lower back pain and some leg and lower abdominal pain. If he got a false neg. what are my chances of having contracted HIV? Please help because Im losing my mind and I don't think I can make it.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I am sorry that this happened to you. Situations like this are never easy. Because the incident was unprotected, there was a risk. No ejaculation certainly lowers the risk but does not eliminate it. We can't really be sure what your level of risk would be based on whether or not that piece of paper he showed you was accurate.

What we do know is that this was a one-time incident, he did not ejaculate inside of you, and a recent test said he was negative. None of these things are absolutes, but they do lower your risk.

If you like, you can get a fairly accurate HIV test result in 25 days and a conclusive answer at the 90 mark. At the very least, you should test at the three month mark to be certain. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

What really means this phrase?
Rich