6 Seconds getting blowjob

Sorry about my english, in September I received oral sex (she suck my penis) from CSW about 7 seconds. and after that at 5 weeks she get negative tests (rapid test) and also I get tests at 4, 7, 9, 11 and 12 weeks & comeback negative with Rapid tests (blood draw). Is the test conclusive ? and how the risk of getting hiv from this exposure ? Do I need further testing (hiv)? thanks

She is negative and you are negative and we are talking about the quickest blow job in the history of blow jobs - so, I feel completely confident in saying you are at no risk. DW

martial arts combat and hiv
Same or another situation?