martial arts combat and hiv

Hello dr Wohl. I'm the same guy who asked you days before about getting hiv in a martial arts gym. I had another question you didn't answer so i hope you will do it now because i'm very anxious about it. The same Thai coach we have here (and probably he is hiv possitive) had a bleedy open cut in his finger or knuckle (i don't remember) not very big though but with fresh blood on it (he was scratched on heavy bag). As we were performing a technique he punched me slightly (he was no wearing boxing gloves) and the punch came in contact with my mouth and after my chin. He continued the same and this time he touched my hand wraps where i saw his blood on it (very little). After finished lesson i pulled out my wraps with my hands and put them in the bag but didn't wash my hands (i had a shower since i came back home an hour later). Do you think i'm in danger by this person's acts? Do you think i must go and find another gym where i suppose i will be more safe? The hand wraps are safe to use them again after cleaning them by hand and soap? I think this person is dangerous for all students there (including kids) as as far i've seen he doesn't care for his personal hygenic at all. Thank you very much and sorry for my english again. I hope it makes sense, please i need your advice

This guys just seems gross. I do not think that his acts place you in any danger (other than the fact that he is punching you in the face). But, still, just plain yucky.

Your wraps are fine and are not some sort of bio-hazard.

As to fining a new sensi, probably a good idea base don hygiene alone. DW

Fingering and wound
6 Seconds getting blowjob