Feb 13, 2012
Please could you tell me when a test for HCV from an occupational exposure would be considered conclusive?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most antibody tests become positive 12 weeks after an exposure. For the few patients who turn positive later, the conclusive test is at 24 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.