Feb 13, 2012
Please could you tell me when a test for HCV from an occupational exposure would be considered conclusive?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most antibody tests become positive 12 weeks after an exposure. For the few patients who turn positive later, the conclusive test is at 24 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- White Vinegar To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
- When Do Hpv Warts Go Away?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.