Feb 12, 2012
3 weeks before i licked a womens wet vagina for 3 0r 4 mins . now i am afraid of hiv.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. To calm your fears I would recommend you being tested. The standard for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90. Is HIV transmission possible, yes probable, no.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Sex Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Can You Catch AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Nipple Sucking
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Condom Slipped
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.