Feb 12, 2012
3 weeks before i licked a womens wet vagina for 3 0r 4 mins . now i am afraid of hiv.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. To calm your fears I would recommend you being tested. The standard for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90. Is HIV transmission possible, yes probable, no.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Venereal Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.