Feb 12, 2012
i have tested for hiv at 50 day and it turns negetive... i feel my back kind of burning and in my right arm i have like little red pimples so tiny im worrieeed please help i feel my skin dry
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The standard for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90. However, when someone has had a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could perform a six month test, just to be extra cautious.
If HIV negative you may want to follow up with your Health Care Provider for more testing to make sure nothing else is going on.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.