Specific Question about Sex Toy and HIV?

First of all, Thank you to all of the experts for taking time answering all of these questions. I dont know where I would be without this site. So I've used two sex toys rectally and orally that were not mine. They were not used in tbe last 24 hours for sure. (Maybe even weeks) One of them was a three inch metal-like vibrator. The other was a 7 inch silicon dildo. I used the vibrator rectally and the dildo orally. I WASHED BOTH WITH WARM WATER AND SOAP BEFORE USING THEM. When I found them they were in a drawer inside a grocery bag. My questions are: - My chances scientifically speaking? - Did placing them in plastic bag prevent hiv virus ffrom dying? - If for some miraculous reason there was a small opening in the sex toys, could the virus have slipped in and lived there longer?

Keep in mind, the owner isnt necessarily infected and they werent used in the last 24hrs or weeks. And I did wash them for atleast a minute.

Please help, I'm so desperate and alone.

Hi Thanks for feeling safe to ask questions here!!!

Everything you did protected yourself from HIV. Washing with soap and water was a great start. Also one HIV is outside of the body it dies very quickly. So even being in the grocery bag and if for some miraculous reason there were a small opening in the sex toy the virus would not survive long.

No need to feel desperate or alone.

Antibody ELISA Test
What are my chances