Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

After torn condom during sex, three tests from 3-7 months "PLEASE REPLY SIR I BEG"
Feb 12, 2012

Res.Sir/Mam, I had french kissing with 3 boys...Me too a boy...I know confirmly that 3 all are hiv negative..

Else is main question that as follows I had sex with a prostitute..My condom was tore i thought..so i tested elisa test at 3,4 n nw 7 months n i turned negative...Nw recent elisa test done at 7 months n report is negative.still i m worried alot...i have symptoms like thrush in mouth,dry mouth,fever below 100 degree F,fatigu was there not nw,cold cough dy cough...so that as thrush n all is there m too worried...plz tell as ther are symptoms n what percentage u can guarantee that as elisa is negatice at 7 months i m negative..m too scared n worried sir n unable to study..plz rply...Thanking you for u r suppport n all....n does tablets i had taken for mild fever,cold cough n fatigue cause test negative at 7 months..thanx alot sir/mam...

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thank you for your question,

Your tests have confirmed that you do not have HIV. Also, there was no risk from the french kissing.

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so unwell though. Please consider that this could be related to the level of stress you have over HIV! It sounds like you've been worrying over this for a long time. I can tell because you say you're too worried and scared to study. You got a HIV test at 3 months which was enough, but then you got another at 4 and then another at 7 months! There's no more need to get tested!

Hope this helps!

Erik

Previous
Am I infected after unprotected sex? "Acute HIV infection"
Next
Risk from sex with condom but herpes too "i feel like i want suicide!!!"

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.