Feb 10, 2012
My partner and I did mutual masturbation. A week later we realized that there is a possible risk I could be pregnant. As of right now I'm not a 100% sure, but I want to know. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? He performed on me after himself. He wiped his hands off with a towel, but is that enough to be safe?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You cannot get pregnant or get HIV from masturbation.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots Sign Of HIV Infection
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.