Feb 10, 2012
My partner and I did mutual masturbation. A week later we realized that there is a possible risk I could be pregnant. As of right now I'm not a 100% sure, but I want to know. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? He performed on me after himself. He wiped his hands off with a towel, but is that enough to be safe?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You cannot get pregnant or get HIV from masturbation.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Mutual Masturbation?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Fisting Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.