Open Wound in Really Really Crowded Area

Dear Doctor, Recently i was in a festival in brazil that was very very crowded at night (people were squeezed back to back and it was rowdy at times). I was wearing slippers and halfway through the place, i cut my toe on the streets (presumably through broken glass but i cannot be sure, the wound is about 2cm wide across the front of my toe right below the nail). It was raining that day so there were puddles of water everywhere and my toe was constantly hitting the back of other people's feet. There was quite a fair bit of bleeding and the yellow fat tissues can be seen on the next few days. (i was given antibiotics and the doctor couldn't stitch it up because i went to the clinic only on the afternoon of the next day. bleeding didn't stop for a few days but i avoided contact after the festival). Is there a risk of HIV/ Hep B? This is freaking me out and i dare not leave the house. Thank you for your reply.

Hi In order to get HIV you would have to have a direct body fluid exchange with someone who has HIV. I would be more concerned about staying on the antibiotics for the treatment of the cut then HIV.

Leave the house!

HIV survives in water ?
Pregnant and scared to test for HIV