support group in europe

hello shannon, can u help me sending me the links of support group for poz people in eastern and western europe? i am very recently diagnosed, feeling extremely lonely, lethargic and isolated. could not commit suicide just because i want to fight and live. please help me sending me the link for support group in europe. regards. regards.

Hi, My suggestion is for you to google HIV support groups in your specific region of Europe. You may be surprised at what is available in your area. Please know that everything you are feeling right now is normal and part of the process of learning how to survive and thrive with HIV. Your health care provider may have some ideas of support groups for you!

hiv/std
Please answer, I'm so nervous