|What does it means
Feb 10, 2012
I just got the HIV test
HIV1/o/2 Abs-Index<1.00, what does it mean
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
"HIV1/o/2 Abs-Index<1.00" is how certain types of HIV testing report their results. HIV1/O/2 means that the test detects these different types of HIV. The normal (or "index") result (ie., HIV negative) is less than 1.00.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do If You Have Been Exposed To Herpes?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Does A Positive Herpes Blood Test Mean?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.