Please...Please Help Me with my 2 questions -- The anxiety is killing me !!

To whom it may concern,

I hope you can help me with this question as I now have my wife worried about what happened.

I was at work and I got into a dispute with one of the workers that work in the shipping Dept. this person is a person that works with us and is HIV+. We got into a bit of a shouting match and he had a regular size Gatorade (32 oz). He had drank 3/4 of the Gatorade already. He got mad at me and threw the rest of the Gatorade all over me. It got into my eyes a bit (I presume)... my mouth (because I could taste it)( I have chapped lips...plus I have a few cuts on the inside of my mouth-- on my pallet). Plus being in a cold state I have bad hands... meaning cracks, nicks, cuts, scrapes and a little paper cut from an hour before I spoke with him... Nothing on my fingers or hands are bandaged (they are open to heal faster -- so nothing covering my fingers or hands). I also have a cut on my face from shaving 5 hrs before this incident happened. Now my Question -- Simple .. I don't know if he has any sores or cuts on his lips or in his mouth -- If anything in the Gatorade had anything in the Gatorade...any fluid containing HIV+ fluid That went from his mouth into the Gatorade and now it got thrown all over me ... It soaked me ... And hit any part of my body that I described above with the conditions described above.

What are my chances of getting the HIV+ virus this way??

I am married and just got a test that was HIV Neg. for my insurance Company -- I don't want to ruin that test.

1.) So again, with that Gatorade soaking me and hitting my eyes(as described above), my mouth ( with issues ( cuts and chapped lips and a healing cut in my mouth) on my lips and in my mouth), hitting my hands(as described above) and the cut on my face I got shaving - exposed) -- With all this I described above and if any HIV+ fluid came from his mouth and into the Gatorade??? 2.) or on the bottle and I getting soaked and if HIV+ was in the Gatorade or on the bottle that hit me ( he threw the bottle and the bottle hit me after he soaked me) Now I wonder. If the lid of the bottle where his mouth was (if there was any HIV+ fluid on that??) ... If that had anything containing the HIV+ fluid and it hit any of my 5 hr old scratches or the razor scratch on my face -- What again, are my chances of getting the HIV+ virus from this?

I guess Dr. Bob would make everybody feel better by telling them completely nonexistent which is and answer that is very self explantatory and effective if it really was...and put everybody at ease. He was and is still a good man up above still looking over us.

I donate regularly to his foundation and will continue.

Thank You All, for everything that you do for us, Michael

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Yes, Dr. Bob rocked and he is looking down over us all. Thank you for continuing to support his charity,The Robert James Frascino Aids Foundation.

You were not at risk in this situation. HIV is not transmitted through casual contact like this. The virus starts to die the moment it leaves the body and would not be able to survive in a situation like this.

Bottom line: No risk

In health,

Richard

Oral sex
What does it means