I just had sensual massage could I be at risk?

I just had it cause it was a gift from my partner and had no idea Regarding this type of massage, so I just went with the flow of the situation, this male pumped me like 4times then my partner stopped him and asked him to wear a condom, after awhile he cum In my mouth. HOw high risk am I of having an HIV? I have a 5mos. Baby and breast feeding, iam so worried that I have to wait til 2weeks or 6mOs to get tested for HIV, can I get the test earlier? How about my baby? Is she at risk? What will happen to us if Iam positive? How can they cure my baby? Thank you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Anytime you have unprotected penetrative sex without a condom, you are at risk. Fortunately, it would be unlikely for transmission to occur from such a brief episode of unprotected sex.

The HIV virus can be transmitted via breast milk. It will take three months for you to get an accurate antibody test. You could go in for a PCR DNA test, which looks for pieces of the virus in your bloodstream and can give you an accurate result much earlier. I'm sure that given the situation, you are likely negative. I would suggest a PCR DNA test now, or you can wait till the three month mark for an antibody test. In the interim, you could switch to using formula, just to be safe.

In health,

Richard

Blood in mouth
Oral sex