Blood in mouth

HI I work as a cashier and a guy came through my line bleeding from his knuckle the blood was flowing down his finger (assuming he has hiv) and he handed me the money i didnt see any blood on the money so i took it and later that day about 15min or 30 i put my hands in my mouth because i was eating and rubbed my gums i dont remembner if i had any cuts but am i at risk

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV does not live well outside the body. Within a minutes time, the virus starts to die, leaving it unable to infect someone. You were not at risk.

In health,

Richard

mutual masturbation hiv risk
I just had sensual massage could I be at risk?