Blood in mouth
Feb 10, 2012
HI I work as a cashier and a guy came through my line bleeding from his knuckle the blood was flowing down his finger (assuming he has hiv) and he handed me the money i didnt see any blood on the money so i took it and later that day about 15min or 30 i put my hands in my mouth because i was eating and rubbed my gums i dont remembner if i had any cuts but am i at risk
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV does not live well outside the body. Within a minutes time, the virus starts to die, leaving it unable to infect someone. You were not at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Giving Oral Sex?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of Ars
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.